Auto Insurance Update
Summer has arrived and many people are hitting the road. In the summer months driving time increases, so it is important to be a defensive driver. In addition, in the summer, thousands of young, inexperienced drivers are on the roads, increasing the risk of accidents. We all want to have a safe and fun-filled summer, so here are some driving safety tips to ensure that your summer is truly enjoyable. Remember, we have access to very competitive auto rates, and we offer great service at affordable prices.
Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Do not drive if you are tired.
- Keep your tank full of gas.
- If it just rained, the road can be slick from road oils and water.
- Wear sunglasses help cut out glare.
- Watch for construction zones, as roadwork increases in the summer months.
- Never text and drive, and always wear your seat-belt.
- Bicycles and motorcycles are sharing the roadways. All drivers must be carefully educated to watch for, and avoid, bicyclists and motorcyclists.
- Make sure your brakes are working correctly.
- It is important to use your headlights in the daytime, not so much, so that you can see, but so that other cars can see you.
- Check your tires, and make sure they are fully inflated.
Remember weather conditions can change quickly, so plan extra time to get where you are going. Don't ever assume your time on the road will be uneventful. You could be stuck in traffic for extended periods, so it is always a good idea to travel with water and some energy bars.
Alternatives Insurance® Agency was established in St Louis County in the fall of 1992 . Throughout the remainder of 1990's and through the millennium, additional locations were opened in order to service North and West St Louis, Saint Charles and Jefferson Counties. The demand for our products continued to increase motivating the partners of the organization to develop a business model in an effort to continue the growth and success without losing our superior customer service values.