Motorcycle Safety & Insurance
Let’s face it; there is nothing better than cruising down the open road on your motorcycle. But to be safe on the streets, you need to not only practice good motorcycle safety, but be a defense driver too. A motorcycle rider not wearing a helmet is 55% more likely to have a fatal head injury. Most motorcycle accidents could have been prevented.
Motorcycle insurance should be an important part of your planning. Our insurance policies cover all kinds of motorcycles from sport bikes, cruisers, standard, touring bikes, custom motorcycles, scooters and classic motorcycles. Our policies can also cover custom equipment, medical payments, and towing and labor. Make sure each piece of special equipment is listed on your motorcycle insurance policy.
Motorcycle Safety Reminders
1. Wear a Helmet. Buy a full-face helmet for the best protection for your head and eyes.
2. Get to know your bike’s capabilities.
3. Check lights on a regular basis.
4. Always wear protective clothing.
5. Never pass between vehicles.
6. Use your headlamps both night and day and wear yellow, red or orange jackets to make yourself easy to see.
You might consider taking a motorcycle safety class. Riders who attend safe riding courses may also qualify for insurance discounts. Contact us to find out more.