Many of us love to ride the highways on our motorcycles. Motorcycle Insurance is what we do. Your bike is an extension of your personality, and that's one reason why you customize it. We have the motorcycle insurance that can address the special needs of custom bike owners. We can insure most manufactures including Honda, Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Suzuki, Victory, KTM, and more.
What kind of insurance should you consider for your custom bike?
1. Additional Custom Parts and Equipment (ACPE)/Accessory coverage can be purchased for motorcycles less than 25 years old.
2. Comprehensive and Collision coverage. This provides replacement for damage or loss to your bike and/or equipment.
3. On certain motorcycles we can offer agreed value coverage.
4. Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident including helmets and goggles.
5. Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
6. Liability insurance. Motorcycle liability insurance protects you in the event you injure someone or damage someone's property, while driving your motorcycle.
All motorcycles on the road are required by law to have motorcycle insurance. Motorcycle insurance protects a motorcycle and its owner in the event of a loss. Have an annual insurance review. We can help you find the right combination of coverage and price, and we provide outstanding customer service.
has your typical coverage plus it has some specialized coverage with which you may not be familiar. We represent many fine motorcycle companies.
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.